Tuesday 3 September 2013

Kiss Kiss

We have done a lot of hair talk in the last couple of weeks so I though I'd do a makeup post today. This is not just any makeup post. This here post will arm you with enough knowledge to achieve beautiful kissable lips *boooom chii ka wa waaa*

Here are my August lippy favourites.

Lip balm - EOS. (Evolution of smooth). These babies are packed with Anti oxidants, Vitamin E, Shea butter and Jojoba Oils. Like that isn't enough, the products are mostly 100% natural and organic (some flavours around 95% natural/ organic).
They leave your lips feeling soft, smooth and moisturised (goodbye chapped lips) . Most importantly though, these lip balms are packaged in this unusual egg shaped gorgeousness that make you just want to keep reaching for them.

They come in a myriad of flavours. And they all smell Ah-Mazing.






 


Lipstick - M.A.C's Ruby Woo
The world famous Ruby Woo is a gorgeous matte Red lip colour with blue undertones. I have but two things to say about this lipstick.

1. It Looks great on every skin tone
2. Go and get yourself one now!
Thanks.
.......and to think I once was too scared to wear lipsticks.. sigh, such time wasted.


Lipgloss - I am generally not a fan of lip glosses but I do realise they are a necessary evil. I am not quite sure this next product even qualifies as a lipgloss but oh well.
I recently tried NYX's soft Matte lip cream and I have to say I was well impressed. The product goes on creamy and smooth and dries to a matte finish. They are highly pigmented with a great colour pay off . They also come in about 13 colours, each named after a city like Stockholm, San Paolo and London.


Toothbrush - No that wasn't a mistake. Your good ol' toothbrush might just be the simple answer to your "soft lips prayer". Tooth brushes are excellent for exfoliating your lips. Simply rub on your lips with your toothbrush after brushing to remove dead skin.


Right. There you have it people, my August lip favourites.
Pucker up.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment