Tuesday 6 August 2013

My My, What beautiful brows you have

The numero uno makeup related question I get is "How do you get your brows to look like that?" I think this is the case for two reasons.

First and most important, my eyebrows look faa-bulous all day everyday and everybody just wants to know how I do it...LOL.

Seriously though, at around a week post Threading/Wax/Plucking session, my eyebrows lose that "just done" look and it is either still too soon to go back or I just cannot be bothered to make the trek all the way to my beauty salon to have them done.
I have a simple routine to keep them looking nice and clean in that time and just for you my dear readers, I have made a step by step video tutorial on what works for me.

p.s this does NOT work for never groomed/6 months post grooming session type brows.

p.p.s Girl get your behind to a beauty shop and get your eyebrows sorted! What is wrong with you??

Click on the video below for step by step instructions.

Now that you know, go out there and take over the world with those OhSoBeautiful eyebrows
xx




                                            What you will need










No comments:

Post a Comment